Regulations currently in force
- Directive 95/46/CE – “on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data”
- Directive 2002/58/CE – “concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector”
- Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 – “Personal Data Protection Code”
Visiting this site may result into the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons.
The data controller is Nrg Med s.r.l., with registered office in Cappelle sul Tavo (PE) Via Pascoli di Terra Rossa 86
Place where data is processed
The processing operations related to the web-based services that are made available via this website are carried out at the aforementioned office of the Data Controller exclusively by technical staff in charge of said processing, or else by persons tasked with such maintenance activities as may be necessary from time to time.
No data resulting from web-based services is either communicated or disseminated.
The computer-based systems and the software procedures involved in the workings of this site, in the course of their normal service, come into possession of some personal data. The transmission of these personal data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
These personal data aren’t collected to be associated to any identified person, but, through processes and associations with data owned by third parties, by their own nature might lead to the identification of users.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users.
The optional, explicit and voluntary provisioning of personal data by registration forms on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of these personal data. These data will be processed with the purpose of responding to required service. Specific information to data subjects will progressively be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on demand.
No personal data concerning users is acquired by the website in this regard.
No cookies are used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies or user tracking systems implemented.
Use of the so-called session cookies – which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear upon closing the browser – is exclusively limited to the transmission of session ID’s – consisting of server-generated casual numbers – as necessary to allow secure, effective navigation.
The so-called session cookies used by this website make it unnecessary to implement other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation, whilst they do not allow acquiring the user’s personal identification data.
Voluntary providing of personal data
Except for what has been specified for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested or may compromise the functionality of some parts of the site.
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorisation.
Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data may be transferred or communicated to third parties for processing closely connected and instrumental to the efficiency of the service, such as the management of the data processing system. Personal data may also be communicated to third parties if essential to execute requests from Judicial Authorities or from the Police. Apart from said cases, data will not be disseminated.
Data subject’s right
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Art. 7, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196). The above Art. 7 also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
Nrg Med Srl. checks privacy and security policy regularly and, if necessary, reviews it in accordance with the amendments introduced by the law, the organizational changes, or prompted by technological evolution. Any changes to said policy will be posted on this section.
Complaints and suggestions
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of access to the site www.petroservices.it.
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By accessing and browsing the site you are allowed only upon acceptance of these terms and conditions. This site may not be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions. Your access and use of the services available on www.nrg-med.com implies express acceptance of these terms and conditions as you had signed them.
- This site and the information contained in it, names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks concerning Nrg Med Srl (hereinafter referred to for the purpose of this section as “Nrg Med”) are confidential and subject to protection in the field of trademarks, patents and unfair competition. Unless otherwise stated all the materials on this site such as products, images and reproductions, logos, product trademarks and patents are owned exclusively by Nrg Med and/or its licensors. No other subject is owner of licenses or rights of use of such assets. In no way the content of the site can be interpreted as attributing licensing rights to use products or distinctive signs of Nrg Med. Violations will be pursued by Nrg Med according to current regulations that safeguard trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
Users have the right to download, view, copy and print any of the website components solely for their own personal and private use of the Website: any reproduction or use made for other purposes or in connection with any business or commercial enterprise is expressly forbidden.
- In no event Nrg Med can be held liable in contract or tort way, for damage (including indirect or unquantifiable damages) arising from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way connected to the use of this site. Nrg Med declines any responsibility for any eventual claim for damages, compensation or loss, direct or indirect, suffered by the user as a result of the non- or defective functioning of the electronic apparatus of the users or of third parties, including Internet Service Providers, telecom and/or computer connections not directly managed by Nrg Med or persons for which it is responsible.
- The Website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nrg Med may at any time make changes and updates to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without notice. The access to this website and the use of its services after said changes implies that the user has expressly accepted the modified services available on the website. Nrg Med reserves the right to occasionally interrupt the website services without justification or to suspend as a matter of right and for any reason whatsoever, at any time without prior notice, access for its users to the site and its services. Nrg Med declines any liability for the possible consequences of such interruptions or suspensions.
- Despite of the efforts of Nrg Med, the information contained in this website might at any time be not complete, accurate, or up to date. Nrg Med does not undertake any obligation to respond of nor accept any liability arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this website, other than for fraudulent misrepresentation. Therefore, decisions made on the basis of information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the person taking such decisions.
- Nrg Med may provide links to other sites or other internet resources. Nrg Med is not responsible for the content of sites connected to its own Internet site, nor for any problems deriving from the indirect connection via other links. The user understands and accepts that Nrg Med has no control over the content of such sites and as a mere third party is not in any way responsible for the content and/or material, also publicity material, distributed on such sites or external resources, including products and services offered on them.
- The access to some of the services offered by Nrg Med may be subject to registration using forms provided in the website. Nrg Med asks users to provide some personal data. Nrg Med expressly undertakes that the treatment of such data will be made in accordance with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal information). With the acceptance of the General conditions, the User will declare that the data provided is true, accurate, current, complete and decent. The user’s password and username are personal and may not be ceded to others. The user will be responsible of ensuring that the password and username remain secret and available for the user’s use only.
- These terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from the use of the site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Siracusa, Italy.